الثلاثاء، 5 يوليو 2011

Proud To be Muslim

                                       




Say I am Muslim and proud


Say it strongly Say it aloud


Say Islam is my religion, my prophet is Mohammad in high sound


 Islam is the light , the only truth on the ground


Islam is reality , love that I found


I found morality, I found Hijab which I wear and shroud


Hijab is a modesty makes me as a queen who is crowned


I found rules , high principles with which I am pound.


Islam is the light,


shines the world , shines the darkness of the night


Islam is the sun that rises in a beautiful sight


makes our life happy , straight and right


Islam is a mercy , peace, and not fight


Islam is the truth that always and for ever bright .


wake up Muslims , work hard and do unite.


Say I am Muslim , Islam is the height


 I am Muslim









.








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق